What does exasperated mean? Definitions.net
25/09/2006 · How can you use the word exasperate in a sentence. I just put it in any catagory because I couldn't really find one that fit. If you give me a good answer I'll give you 10pts.... The teacher was becoming exasperated with the naughty kid. Exasperated police blamed drivers for going too fast and ignoring fog warning signs. He shook his head, exasperated , but did not respond.
Sample sentences for EXASPERATED verbalworkout.com
Use exasperated in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use exasperated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exasperated.... www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage use "exasperation" in a sentence After Ikuto unexpectedly defeats her in a match, to his exasperation, she …
Learn English Words EXASPERATED - Meaning Vocabulary
The name exasperated me, a child could have done better than that, though there was something to be said for the way it sat there flaunting its fraudulence. how to take up chipboard floorboards and this report hath so exasperate the king that he prepares for some attempt of war.
Exasperated dictionary definition exasperated defined
Examples of how to use the word exasperation in a sentence. Definitions, synonyms and translations are also available. how to use aka in a sentence At other points of the coast the British navy was employed in punitive expeditions against the coast towns - as for example the burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine) in October 1775 - which served to exasperate, rather than to weaken the enemy, or the unsuccessful …
How long can it take?
Exasperate in a sentence Example sentences
- Exasperate in a sentence Example sentences
- Use of the word exasperate in a sentence example fatLingo
- Wheedle in a Sentence Examples of Wheedle in a Sentence
- Exasperate definition and meaning Collins English Dictionary
How To Use Exasperated In A Sentence
Exacerbate and exasperate are two words that sound and look similar, but have very different meanings. We will look at the definitions of exacerbate and exasperate, where these two words come from and some examples of their use in sentences.
- How to use exasperation in a sentence. The exasperation list of example sentences with exasperation.
- Labor snits exasperate fans everywhere, but we seem to take them more personally around here. (open, save, copy)
- Exasperated by Andre's disruptive behaviors, Mrs. Thompson sent him to the principal's office. After our opponents scored their fifth goal, our exasperated coach pulled our goalie from the field.
- Use exasperated in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use exasperated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exasperated.